Vessel Type: Tanker
Year Build: 2010
This ship is a multipurpose research vessel that can be used for a variety of tasks, including coastal research and offshore survey operations.
It’s advanced and robust, having been used hundreds of times by our crews for a range of applications that include such activities as:
fisheries research, environmental monitoring,seabed mapping, oceanographic, meteorological and radiological surveys, weather buoy maintenance, and student training.
- Bulwark door starboard side
- Stabilization tankBulbous bow
- Acoustically insulated main deck provided with
- matrix of stainless steel flush sockets
- Capacity to carry one 10ft container